Exceptional Care. Advanced Therapies. State-of-the-Art Center.
When the need for 24-hour care or long-term support arises, Buffalo Valley offers a range of health care services delivered within our brand-new health care center – the newest center in the region. From traditional nursing care to short-term and outpatient rehabilitation, our residents benefit from the highest quality care, innovative approaches and advanced therapies that enable them to live a meaningful and dignified life.
The care experience we offer at Buffalo Valley is anything but institutional. Our modern health care center features a revolutionary design that is welcoming, safe and nurturing. It’s a warm, homelike atmosphere where everyone knows one another. The center consists of five individual neighborhoods – including one dedicated to our short-term rehabilitation patients – each with its own distinct personality, featuring:
- Private country kitchens
- Common living areas
- Private suites
- Semi-private suites with private bedrooms
- Flat-screen TVs
- Wi-Fi access
Resident-Focused Care 24/7
At Buffalo Valley, our resident-focused approach to care promotes choice, purpose and meaning in daily life. We recognize the importance of keeping our residents at the center of the care planning and decision-making process. We place a premium on active listening and observing, so we can adapt to each resident’s changing needs, regardless of cognitive abilities.
No matter what time of day or night, we offer care around the clock for our residents. Because we understand that care needs may arise unexpectedly, we offer 24-hour, seven-days-a-week admissions. Our goal is to always make the transition to traditional nursing and long-term care as easy as possible for residents and their families.
We offer 24-hour care and personalized services to our residents – all provided by a dedicated team of skilled professionals. Our traditional nursing and long-term care services include:
- 24/7 access to on-site nursing
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Restorative nursing to help residents reach specific goals
- On-site medical services
- Visiting physician
- Dental and podiatry services
- Pharmacy services
- Treatment for medically complex conditions
- Access to physical, occupational and speech therapies
From comfortable, new surroundings, to a host of life enriching amenities, our residents enjoy a lifestyle that includes an extensive recreation program tailored to individual needs and preferences. From music and movies, to field trips and worship services, the opportunities for personal fulfillment are endless.
Dining at Buffalo Valley is an experience all its own. Our residents enjoy restaurant-style dining in beautifully appointed dining rooms located right in the comfort of their own neighborhoods. Our trained servers always have time to assist residents with daily menu choices.
Our residents benefit from a host of wellness-focused amenities and services:
- Warm, inviting atmosphere
- Creative arts room
- Social lounges in each neighborhood
- Beautiful campus setting
- Staff chaplain
- Weekly church service
- Bible studies
- Counseling and support for residents and families
Security & Maintenance
- Safety monitors and emergency bells
- Alarm system
- Full-time environmental service staff
- Locked doors after hours
- Diversified social, cultural and recreational programs
- Creative arts program
- Themed parties, group outings and holiday celebrations
- Interaction with community groups and organizations
- Scheduled group trips to shopping, banking and outings
- Local transportation to medical appointments